navigation

Friday, October 28, 2011

Here we go......

I have previously only posted about my photography on Facebook.  Now as I have a larger audience, I realize that not everyone has a Facebook! So, here we are, on blogspot.  My business has hit the ground running and I would like to thank my husband, Chris, for allowing me to do what I love.  Also, to my family and friends who have let me stick my camera in their faces and for having enought confidence in me to spread the word!  The last 4 months has been a whirlwind of photo sessions, editing sessions, late nights and crawling around on the ground to get that perfect shot!  I wouldn't trade it for anything and I hope to have many more months and years of photographing your faces (or feet, or hands, or whatever else that looks good through my lens!)

No comments:

Post a Comment